Items 1-12 of 29
- Coldstream Guards Boots and Beret£65.00 £54.17
- British Army Soldier, 'The Knackered Tom', Bronze£158.00 £131.67
- Guards Division Memorial, Horseguards London£494.99 £412.49
- Coldstream Guards Sergeant at Waterloo£148.99 £124.16
- Coldstream Guardsman with SA80 on Parade£148.99 £124.16
- Coldstream Guardsman with SLR on Parade£148.99 £124.16
- 81mm Mortar Platoon Infantryman£158.00 £131.67
- British Army "Contact" Signaller£168.00 £140.00
- British Army Javelin Anti Tank£158.00 £131.67
- British Army Modern L115A3 Sniper£168.00 £140.00
- British Army Soldier, Short Patrol, Afghanistan Era£158.00 £131.67
- Jungle Warfare British Army Soldier£158.00 £131.67
Items 1-12 of 29
Coldstream Guards Infantry Regiment collection of regimental retirement, farewell, mess and promotion gift ideas. In this section we've sculpted a series of high quality British Army Coldstream Foot Guards figurines which depict Guards of the Coldstream Guards Regiment from the Battlefield of Waterloo in 1815 to the present day. They include a Coldstream Guard Guardsman during the Queen's Birthday Parade in review order, a Coldstream Guards Pikeman from 1660 and a pair of 2nd Foot Guards at Waterloo.They are ideal as military gifts and military presentations and regimental collectibles.
The Coldstream Guards form part of Her Majesty The Queen's bodyguard and are the second senior regiment of British Foot Guards they wear red bearskin plumes and have a 'pairs' spacing of buttons down their tunic fronts. The Coldstream Guards, so named because in 1670 they were billetted in Coldstream before marching south to quell riots in London to and protect their King.