Royal Logistic Corps
This section covers the Royal Logistic Corps which was formed by the amalgamation of the The Postal and Courier branch of the Corps of Royal Engineers, The Royal Corps of Transport (which had earlier formed in 1965 from other components of the Corps of Royal Engineers and The Royal Army Service Corps), The Royal Army Ordnance Corps (which too have subsumed elements of The Royal Army Service Corps), The Royal Pioneer Corps and The Army Catering Corps.
The Royal Logistics Corps now supports the British Armed Forces wherever it goes providing everything from Ammunition to the Post.
- Womans Royal Army Corps (WRAC) Boots and Beret£60.00 £50.00
- Army Catering Corps Boots and Beret£60.00 £50.00
- Royal Corps of Transport Boots and Beret£60.00 £50.00
- Royal Logistic Corps, 27 Regiment Howling Wolf£153.60 £128.00
- Royal Logistic Corps Polish Eagle£153.60 £128.00
- DROPS Resupply Truck£162.00 £135.00
- Unit Physical Training Instructor£141.60 £118.00
- British Army Combat Catering Chef£153.60 £128.00
- British Army PTI Instructor, Route March£153.60 £128.00
- Modern Combat Female Soldier£153.60 £128.00
- Female Soldier with PLCE and SA80£153.60 £128.00
- 'Tommy' World War One, Lest We Forget, 1916£153.60 £128.00