Royal Engineer collection of regimental retirement, farewell, mess and promotion gift ideas. In this section we've sculpted a collection of Royal Engineer figurines which depict Sappers and Miners from the Siege of Gibralter in 1772 to the Battlefield of Waterloo in Belguim in 1815 and the present day. The Royal Engineer regimental figurines are ideal as military gifts and military presentations and regimental collectibles.
A collection of Royal Engineer figurines from a Sapper at the Siege of Gibraltar in 1772 to a modern engineer diver. We include a Sergeant of Napoleonic times and a World War One Royal Engineer Sapper on the Somme.
Items 13-24 of 26
- British Army PTI Instructor, Route March£153.60 £128.00
- Modern Combat Female Soldier£153.60 £128.00
- Female Soldier with PLCE and SA80£153.60 £128.00
- 'Tommy' World War One, Lest We Forget, 1916£153.60 £128.00
- Junior Non Commissioned Officer British Military£153.60 £128.00
- Northern Ireland Troubles Urban Patrol£153.60 £128.00
- Jungle Warfare British Army Soldier£153.60 £128.00
- Kneeling Shooting British Army Soldier with Beret£153.60 £128.00
- Kneeling Shooting British Army Soldier with Helmet£153.60 £128.00
- British Army Soldier with SLR£153.60 £128.00
- Royal Engineers Boots and Beret£60.00 £50.00
- 1998 Patrol Soldier, Bronze£153.60 £128.00