British Army Royal Scots Infantry Regiment collection of regimental retirement, farewell, mess and promotion gift ideas. In this section we've sculpted a series of high quality British Army Royal Scots figurines which depict Soldiers of the Royal Scots Regiment from the Shiltrons of the 1600's to the present day. They include a Royal Scots Pipe Major in review order, a Sergeant, Pikeman and Musketeer. They are ideal as military gifts and military presentations and regimental collectibles.
The Royal Scots are the senior regiment of British Infantry and come from the Edinburgh area of Scotland. Soldiers wear tartan trews on parade in 'Hunting Stewart' tartan, and the Royal Scots Pipe Band wear Royal Stewart tartan kilts.
We also make a large selection of 11" Military figurines which can be badged to suit your particular Regiment. To view these please also go to the 'British Army Figures -11" Scale' section of our website.
- Scottish Territorial, World War 1£153.60 £128.00
- British Army Sniper in Ghillie Suit with L96 Rifle£153.60 £128.00
- Scottish Infantry Division Soldier with SLR Rifle£153.60 £128.00
- Royal Regiment of Scotland Alert Infantry Soldier£153.60 £128.00
- Scottish Infantry Division, Ulster Foot Patrol£153.60 £128.00
- Junior Non Commissioned Officer British Military£153.60 £128.00
- Jungle Warfare British Army Soldier£153.60 £128.00
- Kneeling Shooting British Army Soldier with Helmet£153.60 £128.00
- Royal Regiment of Scotland Boots and TOS£60.00 £50.00
- Crouching Soldier, Bronze£153.60 £128.00